Views:16 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-13 Origin:Site
1.The surface of the base layer of the MBP pro pre-applied waterproofing membrane waterproof layer must be cleaned of dust and debris, and the remaining mortar hard blocks and protruding parts on the surface should be shoveled and cleaned.
2. The arc angle (or obtuse angle) of the internal corner and External corner of the bearing pit, ground beam and other places is made of cement mortar. The radius of the yin angle (or side length) should be greater than 50mm, and the radius of the yang angle (or side length) should be greater than 10mm.
3. The surface of the base layer of the waterproof layer should be smooth, and the maintenance strength should meet the construction requirements of the master.
4. The construction of waterproof layer shall not be carried out in rainy or windy days. The best construction temperature is 5 ～ 35 ℃.
Base layer cleaning → Preparation before construction → Positioning elastic wire → Empty-laid coiled material → Partial fixing of the coiled material → Overlap of the long side of the coil → Overlap of the short side of the coil → Joint sealing treatment → Finished product protection
2. Base layer cleaning:
if there are sharp protrusions on the base layer, they need to be treated and leveled, the base layer is basically flat, the debris can be cleaned, and if there is clear water, the construction can be carried out.
3. Preparation before construction: MBP pro pre-applied waterproofing membrane has two specifications of 1m wide and 2m wide. The material specifications and quantity should be reasonably procured according to the situation of the project base, which can effectively reduce the overlap of the coil And material loss, and improve construction efficiency. Before the construction, the coil should be unrolled and spread for at least 15 minutes to eliminate the stress during the production and winding of the material, so that the coil is more compliant.
4. Positioning elastic line: the first coiling control line can be popped on the base surface to prevent large errors in the overlapping of the coils.
5. Empty paving rolls: The particles are faced upward and aligned with the control line to be placed on the cushion. The first roll is paved and then the second roll is paved. Pay attention when laying adjacent rolls Align with the lap edge to avoid deviations that are difficult to correct and affect the lap.
(Empty paving coil)
6. Partial fixing of the coiled material: When constructing on the vertical surface such as the platform pit or brick tire mold, the coiled material can be pasted on the base surface through the adhesive tape.
7. Side laps: After peeling off the isolation film of the lap of the coiled material, the lap is directly rolled and compacted, and the lap width is 70mm.
8. End laps: The coils are connected by butt joint.
（Lapping method 2）
9. Node sealing treatment: No additional layer construction is needed for internal corner and External corner of the MBP pro pre-applied waterproofing membrane and the nodes, but the integrity and tightness of the details such as the nodes should be checked and processed after the large-surface coil is laid, for the pile heads on the basement floor, Anchor rods, drainage wells and tower crane bases and other detail nodes should be fixed with adhesive tape, and then treated with sealing materials such as waterproof paint or water-swelling water-stopping glue. For details, see the waterproof node practices.
Finished product protection: Self-inspection and acceptance shall be carried out after the construction of the waterproof layer is completed. After passing the acceptance, a warning line shall be set up in time for protection measures such as enclosure.
10. Finished product protection: Self-inspection and acceptance shall be carried out after the construction of the waterproof layer is completed. After passing the acceptance, a warning line shall be set up in time for protection measures such as enclosure.
（Set the warning line）
This article introduces us to construction method of MBP pro pre-applied waterproofing membrane. The full text shows us the correct construction method from three major categories of construction equipment, operating conditions, and construction points. If you want to know more about the consultation, please visit our website and contact us.